Partnership agreements were signed with nine organisations in January to collaboratively deliver Healthy Estuaries WA over the next four years.
The partnership agreements will collectively fund more than $9 million of on-ground works and expand capacity in the regions to manage and protect our precious waterways.
The funding will employ people across the regions both directly, and by creating flow-on work such as fencing installation and revegetation.
Partners in Healthy Estuaries WA include:
- Peel-Harvey Catchment Council
- Leschenault Catchment Council
- Lower Blackwood LCDC
- Wilson Inlet Catchment Committee
- Torbay Catchment Council
- Oyster Harbour Catchment Group
- Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- Western Dairy.