Fertiliser management program
The fertiliser management program supports farmers to make informed fertiliser decisions through access to accredited soil testing, workshops and one-on-one tailored advice from an accredited agronomist.
By applying the right type of fertiliser, at the required rate, at the right time of year, farmers ensure nutrients stay on the farm and out of waterways and estuaries.
The fertiliser management program is delivered in partnership with Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development, Peel-Harvey Catchment Council, Leschenault Catchment Council, Lower Blackwood LCDC, Wilson Inlet Catchment Committee and Oyster Harbour Catchment Group.
In addition to our formal partners, the fertiliser management program could not run without support from Fertilizer Australia, Western Dairy, agronomists and farmer representatives.
- Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- Peel-Harvey Catchment Council
- Leschenault Catchment Council
- Lower Blackwood LCDC
- Oyster Harbour Catchment Group
- Wilson Inlet Catchment Committee
- Better collaborative drainage management
- Brockman Park
- Capacity building
- Catchment modelling
- Catchment monitoring and condition
- Centennial Park Wetland
- Estuary modelling
- Estuary monitoring and condition
- Fencing and revegetation
- Fish Friendly Farms
- Garden fertiliser use in Leschenault Catchment
- Investment planning for catchment actions
- Phosphorus binding clay
- River health assessments
- Seagrass monitoring
- Soil amendments
- Z-Filter trial